Only if the weather presents a hazard and/or risk to health and safety would the Event be cancelled. We do not anticipate this happening in anything other than extreme weather conditions. We will proceed in all normal winter weather. Any decision to cancel the event would be made by 2pm on the day of the event and would only be made if it was impossible for Health and Safety reasons to safely open/remain open. In those circumstances, you would be notified via the email address that you booked your ticket with and informed of the re-booking process, to transfer your ticket to another night. We advise you to check our website/social media for all of our latest updates, particularly during extreme weather conditions.