Yes carers can come for free. You do not need to purchase a ticket for the Carer, just purchase your non-carer tickets and the carer ticket will be issued on arrival. PLEASE NOTE TO QUALIFY FOR A FREE CARER TICKET YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW SUITABLE EVIDENCE AT THE POINT OF ENTRY TO OUR EVENT:
WE CAN ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING AS SUITABLE EVIDENCE:
· Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
· Attendance Allowance (AA)
· Blind Persons Registration
· Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
· Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
· CredAbility’s Access Card with +1 symbol
· CEA Card
Without proof as listed standard admission entry charges will apply. Any further members of the party will pay full price. Unfortunately we cannot accept blue/orange badges, HANDS cards, carers passport etc.
If you need any further clarification with regards to our carer policy, please contact [email protected].
We are happy to offer assistance to visitors wherever possible and if you have any further queries please contact us on [email protected]